Miami, Florida – Vacation Packages
Miami’s enchantment lies along its palm-fringed boulevards and in pastel buildings that reverberate with Latin rhythms. Miami Beach offers ten miles of spectacular white sand, dynamic South Beach, the Art Deco District and lively Ocean Drive, where strollers, bicyclists and skaters converge for good times. Other reasons to celebrate Miami include delicious dining from seafood to Cuban cuisine, endless shopping venues and legendary nightlife that lasts until dawn, especially in South Beach. Other attractions include water sports, jai alai, museums, the Miami Sea aquarium, the Metro zoo and even an ancient Spanish monastery.
If you’d like to shop during those steamy afternoon and early evenings, don’t worry: world-class botiques and stores abound. Top is all off with unparalleled dining and nonstop entertainment at one of the many clubs, bars and theatres. Kick back under the swinging palm trees and listen to the salsa beats as they make their way into your limbs.
Why go to Miami, Florida?
- Famous art deco buildings bask in the humid Miami heat
- Swim in the warm Atlantic
- Take a walk through Little Havana
- Hang with the locals at cafes on Ocean Drive
- Party like never before at night
- Relaxing atmosphere and perfect beaches make for the perfect combino for Miami’s famous nightlife
- Enjoy Cuban food in Little Havana and learn to Salsa till late
- Gateway to south Florida, the Everglades, the Kennedy Space Center and DisneyWorld
For more on Miami, check out the Miami Travel Guide on BootsnAll.