Los Angeles, California – Vacation Packages
In the City of Angels, world-famous beaches, golden sunshine and countless attractions, from theme parks to Hollywood studio tours, vie for your attention. Hollywood! Los Angeles Lakers! Flashy cars! Money, money, money! Los Angeles is a city always on the go, seemingly driven by Tinseltown and the glitz and glam that go with it. If you are willing to fight traffic, there is a lot more to see in L.A. than just the flashing lights – some of the world’s best shopping and dining can be enjoyed in America’s second-largest city.
L.A. is the epitome of big, brash and bold, but compared with its eastern counterpart, decidedly more relaxed with ‘natural’ beach beauty. When you’ve had your share of the ocean, head inland to tour the star-studded (or, at least, star-memorialized) Sunset Boulevard and keep your eyes out for the rich and the famous as you drive around the neighborhoods of Beverly Hills of 90210 fame.
Why go to Los Angeles, California?
- Cruise Sunset Boulevard, walk Rodeo Drive
- Think you could make it on Baywatch? Malibu is right here
- Check out the rides at Disneyland and Magic Mountain; learn about movies at Universal Studios
- How many movie stars can you spot?
- Try to find the Baywatch beach, Disneyland and 90210 in one afternoon
For more on the City of Angels, check out the Los Angeles Travel Guide on BootsnAll.