On the Go: Belize, Mexico and Key West Cruise
Sometimes it feels like all we do in life is go from one place to another. We go to work. We go to school. We go down to the local bar to forget about work and/or school. Go, go, go….when is there ever time to sit in a chair and watch the world pass us by? Almost never.
We even choose to be on the go while on vacation. Whether it is a road trip or a backpacking trip or an around the world adventure, we are a people that are constantly in motion. Here is a way to combine this motion with a bit of good old fashioned sittin’ in a chair watching the world roll on by.
Royal Caribbean Cruises has a short, but sweet 5-day cruise that will keep you hear pumping the whole time. The cruise starts and ends in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. In between it pays a visit to Belize City, Cozumel and Key West. That is a lot to see and a lot of ground to cover in less than a week, but then again after all the ground you cover most days it is hardly nothing at all.
- Dive into this Cruise to Cozumel and Belize City
- Caribbean Island Hopping Cruise
- Cruise from Florida to Chile
- Cruise from Florida to Denmark
- Liberty, Equality, Fun on a Carnival Cruise
- Mexico and Belize Cruises at Incredible Prices
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Vacation Packages
- Off-Peak at In Places: Save on Trips to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- 5-Night Key West/Bahamas Cruise from Jacksonville, FL
- Belize Family Vacations