5-Night Gulf of Mexico Cruise
The Gulf of Mexico is the ninth largest body of water in the world with almost half of the basin consisting of shallow intertidal waters. You might want to keep this in mind while you are cruising in its warm, blue waters or if you are ever in a bar and someone bets you a beer that you can’t name the ninth largest body of water in the world. Stranger things have happened.
Because of its size, the Gulf of Mexico offers up a variety of treats for cruisers. There are the beaches of Florida, the marshes of New Orleans, the reefs off of Mexico and no shortage of sea life just about everywhere.
You can experience the beauty of the Gulf of Mexico aboard the Norwegian Pearl. This five-night cruise is an outstanding value. Beginning and ending in Miami, Florida, it takes you out to sea and to Cozumel, Mexico and Belize City, Belize. If you book this week you can get double credit on onboard spending which means that you can buy plenty of beer even if no one sits down next to you and asks you to name the ninth largest body of water in the world.
- Dive into this Cruise to Cozumel and Belize City
- Experience Ecstasy in the Gulf of Mexico
- Mexico and Belize Cruises at Incredible Prices
- Cruise from Valparaiso, Chile to Miami, Florida
- 7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise from Los Angeles
- On the Go: Belize, Mexico and Key West Cruise
- Cruise from San Diego to Baja Mexico
- Norwegian Cruise Lines Weekly Deals and Specials
- Fourth Night Free in Loreto, Mexico
- The Definition of Cheap = 7-night Caribbean Cruise for $279