Alaska Vacation Packages
One of the last ‘wild frontiers’ in the world, Alaska is a state of untamed wilderness with pockets of civilization. Here you’ll find more animals than people and more blue sky and cold ice than anywhere else in the United States. From the relaxing luxury of a cruise ship, you can see it all: large bears foraging for food, whales thumping their tails against the cool water and cliffs of ice and snow.
Gape at the splendor of Mount McKinley as you spy a moose emerge from the weeds to take his morning drink. View of the sanctity of Denali National Park and Price William Sound. Kayak or canoe on mountain lakes. Squeal with delight at the sight of puffins or eagles. At night, relax on your ship with fine dining and activities. Alaska cruises bring the wilderness to you.
Why go to Alaska?
- Close proximity to the wilderness of Denali National Park
- A great place to watch the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights)
- Take a ferry or cruise up the scenic Inside Passage
- See more wildlife than you can shake a stick at
- Really, really get away from it all
- Long, long, long summer days
- 29,000 square miles of glaciers
For more on America’s largest state, check out the Alaska Travel Guide on BootsnAll.